How to Make Money Investing in Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)?
Should you buy stocks or non-fungibles tokens? That is the million-dollar question at the moment. NFTs are pieces of digital media like CryptoKitties or other digital items that people can trade or collect and which are provably scarce.
What are NFTs?
Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, are a new type of cryptocurrency that is rapidly gaining popularity. NFTs are unique digital assets that can be used to represent anything from art to collectibles to in-game items. While most cryptocurrencies are fungible (meaning they can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency), NFTs are non-fungible and cannot be exchanged for other assets. This makes them particularly well suited for representing digital assets that are unique and have value.
One of the most popular use cases for NFTs is in the gaming industry. In-game items that are represented as NFTs can be traded or sold on secondary markets, similar to how physical collectibles are traded. This has led to a booming market for NFTs, with some items selling for hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Another popular use case for NFTs is art. Artists are using NFTs to sell their work in a new way that allows them to retain ownership and control over their digital creations. This has led to some incredibly innovative and valuable works of art being created as NFTs.
What are NFT Benefits?
They’re unique: Unlike other digital assets, each NFT is one-of-a-kind, meaning that it can’t be replaced by another asset.
They’re scarce: The number of NFTs is limited, which makes them more valuable over time.
They’re tradable: You can buy and sell NFTs on dedicated marketplaces.
They’re immutable: Once an NFT is created, it can’t be changed or destroyed.
They have real-world uses: NFTs can be used to represent ownership of digital assets like art, music, and games.
Ways to Earn Revenue with NFTs
Buy and Hold NFTs
Buying and holding NFTs as assets is one of the best methods to generate money with them. NFTs are anticipated to appreciate in value over time, thus keeping onto them could be a beneficial investment.
- Create a Digital wallet with Coinbase or MetaMask
- Create an account and save your 12-word phrase there
- Add some cryptocurrency to the wallet
- Make an account with OpenSea.
- Open your OpenSea account and log in.
- Explore around in the NFT marketplace.
- Choose the NFTs you want to purchase.
- Then press the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- Make your purchase and check out.
It’s that simple! However, before purchasing an NFT, you should be analyzing the market and weigh the risk associated. You can buy an NFT with the expectation of profit, but NFTs are extremely volatile.
Create and sell NFTs
Creating and selling NFT online is another option to make money with them.
You must first select what your NFT will be before you begin minting it. What exactly does that imply? Have a clear idea of what the NFT will stand for and how it will seem.
You might wish to build a digital asset that symbolizes a stake in your firm or a limited-edition work of art, for example. You must design the concept once you have it in mind.
It’s time to list your NFT on OpenSea now that you’ve made it.
You must first create your collection and then enlist your NFT there.
- If you don’t already have one, sign up for an OpenSea account.
- Create a Digital wallet
- Log in to your account and fund your wallet with cryptocurrency.
- Create a new collection in the My Collection column
- Fill in details about your collection, such as its name, description, logo, category, URL, featured image, and so on.
- Choose between Ethereum and Polygon as your blockchain. Because it is gas-free, I would choose the latter.
- Choose the payment tokens you want to use and the display theme you want to use.
- On the right side of your screen, click ‘Create’ and sign in with MetaMask.
- You’ve finished creating your collection!
Now is the moment to add your NFT to your OpenSea collection.
- On the right-hand side of the OpenSea interface, click ‘Create.’
- For your NFT, enter information such as pricing, type, method, and fees.
- Get in touch with friends and share the word about it.
Congratulations! On OpenSea, you’ve built and sold your first NFT. You’ve officially joined the crypto-economy.
Good, that you have created started with NFT basics for more insights keep reading our articles and make some good money.
Disclaimer- This Website and related pages are only for information, educational & learning assistance. Please consult your financial advisor for assistance before investing. Personal opinion only for reviews, feedback, and educational purpose. We are not SEBI registered.